For Anyone Who Ventures Beyond Cell Coverage
The Iridium® based ZOLEO satellite communicator offers everything you need to stay connected and secure when venturing beyond cell coverage. With ZOLEO, you’ll enjoy seamless global messaging that follows you in/out of cellular coverage, and a personal safety system you can count on world-wide. Simply connect the lightweight, durable ZOLEO device with the free app on your phone or tablet to enjoy: 2-way global messaging and SOS alerting, check-in, DarkSky™ weather forecasts, the ability to share your GPS location, and more.
What makes ZOLEO a better global messaging solution, is that it seamlessly transmits messages via the Iridium satellite network when you travel beyond cell coverage, and via cellular or Wi-Fi® when it is available. With ZOLEO you’ll never miss an important message again!
The lightweight ZOLEO device features a long-lasting battery and durable, dust- and water-resistant design. Safety features like built-in SOS alerting and check-in buttons can be used standalone from the device, or via the free ZOLEO App. Together with the free app ZOLEO offers a familiar texting experience from your phone or tablet and great value for your dollar. Compatible accessories allow it to be secured on a backpack, belt, or in a vehicle, vessel, or cabin, so you can rely on it wherever you go.
ZOLEO is a perfect connectivity solution for anyone that lives, works or plays on the fringe of mobile coverage – use it to enjoy coverage everywhere, lowest-cost message routing and a familiar ‘text’ messaging experience from your phone or tablet.
- Iridium Connected™ for messaging coverage everywhere on Earth
- Dedicated SMS (Canadian or US-based) number and email address (sharable, recognizable)
- SOS alerting button with 24/7 monitoring and dispatch included*
- Check-in button to let others know you’re OK*
- Free app for phones/tablets supports: 2-way messaging, 2-way SOS alerting, check in, weather forecasts, location sharing and more (the app also transmits via cellular and Wi-Fi when available)
- 200 hours of battery life, checking messages every 12 min.
- Shock-resistant, dust- and water-resistant (IP68, MIL-STD 810G)
- Subscription required (sold separately, visit ZOLEO Plans)
- 2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
*Requires an active ZOLEO service plan to transmit messages or SOS alerts.
Note: Service plans are currently only being offered to customers with credit card billing addresses in the USA, Canada and Australia