Decadently rich and creamy chocolate pudding with cookie crumb crust and toffee peanuts for an extra crunch.
- AlpineAire Dessert
- American Cuisine
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 560 Calories per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 1 cup (8oz.|237ml) cold water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #4.5 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
Fructose, Whole milk powder, Cocoa processed with alkali, Oreo basecake grind [unbleachable enriched flour (wheat flower, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid), sugar, canola oil, cocoa (processed with alkali), inert sugar, leavening (baking soda and/or calcium phosphate), salt, soy lecithin, chocolate, natural flavor], Food starch-modified, Toffee peanuts (peanuts, sugar, salt), Natural chocolate flavor powder (natural flavor, dextrose, glycerine, silicon dioxide), Super natural vanilla flavor powder (dextrose, silicon dioxide, natural flavor, propylene glycol), Sea Salt. Contains: Milk, Peanut, Soy, Wheat
- Category: Dessert
- Dish: American
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [71g]
- Packaged Weight: 5oz. [142g]
- Calories: 280/Serving, 560/Package
- Fat (g): 7.0
- Carbs (g): 51
- Protein (g): 7
- Cholesterol (mg): 10
- Sodium (mg): 220
- GF: No
- Dairy Free: No
- Nut Free: No
- Vegetarian: No
- Soy Free: No
- Vegan: No
- Product of U.S.A.
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.