A classic old-world recipe of pasta, beef, mushrooms and tomatoes in a rich sour cream sauce.
- AlpineAire Beef Entrée
- American Cuisine
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 700 Calories per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 2 cups (16oz.|473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #8 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
Pasta, spiral (ground durum wheat semolina, water, salt), Sour cream [(cream solids, cultured, nonfat milk), citric acid, and tbhq], Beef diced cooked freeze dried (beef, salt), Potato starch, Parmesan cheese [(partially skim milk, cultures, salt, enzymes) and disodium phosphate], Sweet whey, Champignon mushrooms, Tomato flakes, Natural butter flavor [whey solids, enzymes modified butter, maltodextrin, salt dehydrated butter, guar gum, annatto and turmeric (for color)], White onion, Sea salt, Garlic granulated, Nonfat milk (grade a pasteurized skim milk), Green onion, Basil White pepper Black Pepper. Contains: Wheat, Milk
- Category: Beef Entrée
- Dish: American
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [78g]
- Packaged Weight: 5.50oz. [156g]
- Calories: 350/Serving, 700/Package
- Fat (g): 15
- Carbs (g): 37
- Protein (g): 17
- Cholesterol (mg): 60
- Sodium (mg): 630
- GF: No
- Dairy Free: No
- Nut Free: Yes
- Vegetarian: No
- Soy Free: Yes
- Vegan: No
- Product of U.S.A.
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.