With its accordion-style design and closed-cell foam construction, the Z Seat camping seat is an ounce-counter's solution to on-the-spot comfort. It's virtually indestructible and superlight, making it ideal for backpacking, ski touring and relaxing on rough terrain. Available with or without Therm-a-Rest's warmth-boosting, reflective ThermaCapture™ surface treatment, there's hardly a place that the added comfort isn't worth it.
- SOL: Made with Therm-a-Capture™ to reflect radiant heat.
- Compact: Classic accordion style packs small and carries light. Bungee closure keeps your seat contained.
- Thickness (Standard) .75 in Thickness (Metric) 2 cm
- Weight (Standard) 2 oz Weight (Metric) 0.06 kg
- Packed dimension (Standard) 12 in x 2.5 in x 2.75 in Packed dimension (Metric) 30 cm x 6 cm x 7 cm
- Material(s) cross-linked polyethylene
- Width (Standard) 16 in Width (Metric) 41 cm
- Length (Standard) 13 in Length (Metric) 33 cm
- R-Value 2.6
- Foam type Molded closed cell
- Fill material Crosslinked Polyethylene
- Country of Origin USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials