An ideal three-season pad for new campers or those looking to upgrade from closed-cell foam.
Providing comfort and value for those discovering a love for the outdoors, the Trail Scout uses premium self-inflating foam for essential comfort at camp. The 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick pad gives users three-season comfort with a 3.1 R-value. The pad compacts small enough to easily fit into your pack when it’s time to hit the trail. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Trail Scout is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
- Get Started Outdoors: Provides the essential comfort you need at an exceptional value.
- Portable Comfort: Packs down to fit in the included stuff sack, allowing you to take it anywhere.
- Lightweight: Keeps your pack light and easy to carry, allowing you to go further.
- Self-Inflating: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness.
- Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Stuff sack included
- Dimensions: 72" L x 20" W x 1" H (183cm x 51cm x 2.5cm)
- Weight: 630g (1 lb 6 oz)
- R-Value: 3.4
- Packed Size: 11" x 5.6" (28cm x 14cm)