The lightest and most compact self-inflating mattress available.
As the original inventor of the self-inflating sleeping pad, Therm-a-Rest has mastered the art of crafting these high-performance pads for camping and backpacking. The ProLite is the foundation of their ProLite line, offering adventurers the lightest and most compact self-inflating option on the market. The 1-inch (2.5 cm) sleeping pad uses diagonally-cut foam to increase warmth while saving weight, giving the pad a 2.4 R-value for three-season adventures. The lightweight self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three-times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the ProLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
- Lightweight: The lightest self-inflating mattress available.
- Efficient Warmth: channels in the foam reduce bulk and retain heat better than straight-cut foam.
- Highly Packable: Ultralight, diagonal-cut foam and a tapered shape keep the ProLite mattress extremely pack friendly.
- Self-Inflating: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness.
- Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Stuff sack included
|Sleeping Pad Type||
|Sleeping Pad Shape||
|Stuff Sack Included||
Long: 6 x 13 inches
Regular: 5.8 x 11 inches
Short: 5 x 11 inches
|Pad Thickness (in.)||
Long: 77 x 25 x 1 inches
Regular: 72 x 20 x 1 inches
Short: 47 x 20 x 1 inches
Long: 1 lb. 8 oz. ounces
Regular: 1 lb. 2 oz. ounces