Added warmth and a shorter length for three-season backcountry adventures.
Therm-a-Rest's Women’s ProLite Plus sleeping pad offers the stability and comfort of a self-inflating pad while diagonal-cuts create a lighter and more packable piece for the backcountry. The 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) pad boasts a 3.9 R-value for added warmth and a shorter length when compared to thier standard ProLite Plus. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three-times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Women’s ProLite Plus is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
- Three-Season Warmth: Thick, offers efficient comfort while sleeping under the stars.
- Ultra-Compact: Lightweight foam boosts compressibility for easy packing.
- Self-Inflating: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness.
- Women’s Version: Designed in a smaller size with a higher R-value for cold sleepers.
- Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save energy.
- Stuff sack included
|Sleeping Pad Type||
|Sleeping Pad Shape||
|Stuff Sack Included||
6.8 x 11 inches
|Pad Thickness (in.)||
66 x 20 x 1.5 inches
1 lb. 6 oz.