New for 2019: During ultralight objectives, the 16-ounce Hyperion provides peak performance for uncompromising adventurers.The Hyperion 32F/0C sleeping bag is among the lightest in its class while still providing high-performance during backcountry pursuits. The bag uses thermally-efficient box baffled construction in key areas to ensure warmth and comfort in an ultralight package. Designed with high-quality materials and Therm-a-Rest performance features, the Hyperion keeps your pack featherweight without sacrificing an ounce of performance. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included
- Ultralight: One of the lightest pieces in its class, the Hyperion sets a new standard for high-performance outdoor equipment.
- 900-fill : Stays drier and maintains loft 60 times longer than untreated down.
- Unrivaled Packability: Lightweight materials and precise design allow for a smaller packed size than ever before.
- Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots in key areas. :
- Comfort Fit: Ergonomic shape and longer zipper provide a more human-friendly fit than other ultralight bags.
- Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal efficiency and comfort; removable for versatility. :
- Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most, 70% on the top and sides with 30% on the back. :
- Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely. :