Waterproof, lightweight dry sack vents trapped air, eliminating ballooning for easy packing.
Featuring a waterproof valve that purges trapped air, Seal Line's versatile Blocker PurgeAir Dry Sack resists ballooning to help maximize use of space within a pack or bag. Plus, the fully waterproof construction ensures essential contents are protected.
- Versatile materials: Lightweight 70D polyurethane-coated nylon materials are a tougher, more resilient cousin to the ultralight BlockerLite materials. More durable and versatile, these materials are great for all-around use with confident waterproof protection.
- PurgeAir™-equipped: Our unique and waterproof PurgeAir valve vents trapped air, helping the sack compress further after being sealed, and is both more durable and more reliably waterproof than waterproof/breathable fabric membranes.
- Waterproof closure: Roll-top closure features a wrinkle-free stiffening strip to ensure a secure seal when closing the dry sack.
- Durable construction: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably protective construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Efficient-Packing: PackTight™ packing system sacks feature flat-sided, rectangular shapes that nestle closely together, packing 20% more efficiently than rounded sacks for easy, space-saving organization.
|Material||70-denier PU-coated nylon|
|Not IPX rated|