The Trek down sleeping bag brings the comfort of a tapered-rectangular mummy shape and the versatility of a dual-zip ventilation system to wherever your travels may take you. The full-length side zipper and secondary foot box zipper allow you to increase ventilation or open the Trek completely flat like a comforter, and the quality down will keep you warm and snug on chilly nights.
The broader mummy cut gives you room to move inside the bag, regardless of your sleeping position. A Regular Wide model is available for those who really appreciate the extra wiggle room.
Light and compact, the Trek might just become your favorite trekking / backpacking / travel / camping / down sleeping bag.
- ULTRA-DRY Down 650+ Loft 85% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Full-length YKK® #5 main side zip and foot box zip provide superior ventilation and allow the bag to be used as a comforter
- Shaped hood and oversized zipper draft tubes (Trek 10°F also has a draft collar, fits snugly around shoulders) to seal in warmth and keep cold out
- Internal pocket for phone / GPS / valuables
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag and storage cell
- Form a snug double sleeping bag by zipping to any Altitude, Journey or Venture sleeping bag
|BAG SERIES||Trek 3||Trek 3|
|BAG WEIGHT||2lbs 10oz||2lbs 14.2oz|
|COMPRESSED VOL (ASTM STANDARD)||8.4 L||10 L|
|COMPRESSION SACK||M - 14L to 4.5L||M - 14L to 4.5L|
|FITS UP TO HEIGHT||6 ft||6 ft 6 in|
|SEASON RATING||3.5 Season||3.5 Season|
|TEMPERATURE RATING (EN COMFORT / LOWER LIMIT)||10ºF||10ºF|
|WOMEN'S TEMP RATING (EN COMFORT)||23ºF||23ºF|