The new Comfort Plus XT Insulated Air Sleeping Mat is the perfect mattress for campers who need an insulated sleeping mat that packs down relatively small but inflates to provide a really comfortable sleeping surface with plenty of room for even the most active sleepers.
Two layers of XT Air-Sprung Cells give you unparalleled support (the lower level can be firm for protection against the uneven ground, the upper level fine-tuned to your personal comfort preference) plus redundancy in case of damage to one layer.
The uprated 30D / 40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
Comfort & Support
- Larger Air Sprung Cells™ for eXtra thickness. These interconnected chambers support your weight and conform to your body, similar to a spring mattress.
- Dual layers that can be pressurized independently allowing you to fine tune for comfort and have firm protection from rough terrain.
- R-Value of 4.7 is perfect for year-round adventures.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects your radiant heat back to you, Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss
- Tough 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment made possible by patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack.
- PillowLock™ included preventing your Aeros™ Pillow from slipping
- BEST USE: Car camping, use at a base camp
- COMES WITH: Stuff sack with integrated Airstream™ Pump, Repair Kit, PillowLock™
- FABRIC: 30D / 40D nylon with anti-microbial liquid-extruded TPU lamination
- R-VALUE: 4.7
- SEASON RATING: 4 Season
- SPECIAL: Extrusion TPU Lamination to reduce delamination
- THICKNESS: 3 in / 8 cm
- WEIGHT: 1185g (Regular Wide) / 1295g (Large)