The Aqua Strobe LED promises to grab attention when activated, wherever you are.
A single AA battery fuels the strobe. A simple twist operation turns the Aqua Strobe LED on and also helps to prevent accidental activation and produces 60 flashes per minute. A buoyant cone keeps the light pointed up whether found underwater or at the surface.
The Aqua Strobe LED can attach to your BC, tank, or anchor line, as well as a PFD or pack and comes with both a Velcro strap and lanyard.
- Princeton Tec's Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient, emitting a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks.
- Buoyant cone keeps the light pointed up whether underwater or at the surface for 360-degree visibility.
- Simple, reliable twist operation activates this AA battery powered light and prevents accidental activation. (Battery included.)
- Princeton Tec's Level 3 waterproof rating (equivalent to IPX8) ensures waterproof integrity for continual submersion in water at depths down to 100 meters.
- 100 Lumens of light is visible for over one mile and has a burn time of 12 hours.