When you’re stomach is grumbling at the end of a fun day outdoors, you want food quickly, simply and conveniently – without the need to pack along a monster oven. The Elektra FE Cook System is a fuel-efficient, high-performance wonder – you get a 28% faster boil time at a 20% fuel savings. (Small print: faster compared to a normal pot with no lid or windscreen.). The lightweight system that fits snugly in your pack includes the Crux Lite stove, a heat exchange pot with lid, clip-on windscreen and a handheld Piezo ignitor. I’ll take your “fast” and raise you one: In just over 2 minutes, you have boil and soup’s on!
- Lightweight system is easy to pack; includes Crux Lite stove, a heat exchange pot with lid and nonstick coating, clip-on windscreen, cleanup sponge and handheld piezo ignitor
- System offers a 28% faster boil time at 20% fuel savings compared to normal pot with no lid or windscreen
- Heat Exchange ring on bottom of pot and clip-on windshield improve energy consumption and save fuel when cooking
- Large burner head on Crux Lite Stove provides wide heat displacement to prevent spot burning
- Stove's 10,200 BTU output can boil 1 liter of water in as little as 2 min. 18 sec., depending on climate, altitude and other factors
- Easily move between simmer and boil with precise flame control
- Stove uses fuel efficiently, with up to 90 min. of output using an 8 oz. fuel canister
- Fuel not included
|Number of Burners||
|Burn Time (Max Flame)||
|Average Boil Time (1L)||
2 min. 18 sec.
4.9 x 4.9 x 6.5 inches
|Liquid Capacity (L)||
|Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)||
32.1 fluid ounces
1 lb. 0.3 oz.