Ultralight, small and easy on the wallet too? No thinking necessary with this versatile package that includes the feather-light, precision-simmering Crux Lite stove and the Terra Solo Cook Set now with a non-stick coating for fast cleanup on your fast-and-light adventures. You can escape the urban jungle with a super light rucksack and still sup like a prince with this 272-g system. The tidy little bundle holds a pot with pour spot and a tough-as-nails fry pan (that doubles as a pot lid). Keep it neat in the mesh carry bag. Inside that, magically find room to also stash our folding spork and a 100-g gas cartridge too. Choose your tools: the stove, the cook set, or take it all when you escape the daily grind.
- The 2.5 oz. (72g) Crux Lite stove is not quite as flat as the Crux when stored, but still tucks nicely into any unused nooks and crannies in your cookware
- Large burner head provides wide heat displacement to prevent spot-burning on your cooksets
- Powerful 3,000-watt (10,200 BTU) burner can boil 1 liter of water in as little as 3 min., depending on climate, altitude, etc.
- Go from simmer to boil with precision control
- Efficient fuel use: up to 90 min. output using one 8 oz. fuel canister
- Total cookset (including stove, hard-anodized aluminum 0.6L cooking pot, fry pan that doubles as the lid and mesh storage bag) weighs only 9.6 oz.
- Fuel not included
|Burn Time (Max Flame)||
Up to 90 min. per 8 oz. canister
4.2 x 4.2 x 5.4 inches
|Liquid Capacity (L)||
|Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)||
20.3 fluid ounces