Windproof, modular personal stove system for soloists, minimalist trips and fast-boil meals.
Combining award-winning Reactor® technology with the features solo travelers need most, the WindBurner Stove System is ideal for backcountry adventures and weekend camping alike. Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold. The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle. The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly—leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
- Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only
- Integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle
- 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design and internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions
- All-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly, leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure
- Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot / personal eat-and-drink mug with cozy
- Conveniently packs the stove burner, 4 oz. (110g) fuel canister (not included), folding canister stand and PackTowl inside the pot; 16 fl. oz. bowl snaps onto the outside
- Lid with drinking and straining ports; insulated cozy with handle; folding canister stand
- Compatible with WindBurner Accessory 1L Pot and WindBurner 1L Coffee Press Kit (all sold separately)
|Number of Burners||
|Burn Time (Max Flame)||
227g canister: 95 minutes
|Average Boil Time (1L)||
4 min. 30 sec.
8.3 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches
|Liquid Capacity (L)||
|Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)||
33.8 fluid ounces