Carbon Reflex 3, Version 4
Three isn't a crowd in MSR's roomy Carbon Reflex 3 tent. The non-freestanding tent offers uncompromised accommodations and double-walled protection at the weight of many 2-person ultralight tents. Featuring Easton®* carbon fiber poles, two full doors and two zipper-free vestibules, it offers the livability you want for the weight you want, for everything from your annual trip to section-hike the Appalachian Trail, to last-minute wilderness weekends with your buddies. The Carbon Reflex 3 makes a great option for two, offering extra tent space to stretch out or room to store gear inside—and it has the built-in versatility to add a third any time you like.
- Featherweight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton®* carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
- Weather Protection: DuraShield™ waterproof-coated rainfly; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof-coated floor.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
- Simple, non-freestanding design
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
- Weight-saving, zipper-free vestibule
- Fast & Light setup with optional footprint
- Large doors provide easy entry and exit
- Micromesh canopy
- Waterproof rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Reinforced stress points for durability
- Internal mesh storage pockets
|Minimum Trail Weight||
2 lbs. 4 oz.
|Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight||
1 lb. 14 oz.
2 lbs. 10 oz.
6 x 18 inches
84 x 66 inches
38.5 square feet
14 square feet
|Number of Doors||
|Number of Poles||
ION carbon fiber
10-denier nylon micromesh
15-denier ripstop nylon
7-denier ripstop nylon