The non-freestanding Carbon Reflex™ 2 backpacking tent is designed for adventurers who like to travel ultralight but want more protection than a tarp can offer. Built for two, the tent delivers the full protection, durability and simple setup of a tent with a minimum weight of .84 (1 lb 13 oz). Carbon fiber poles, lightweight fabrics and zipper-free vestibules make the tent weigh as little as a tarp and pack up just as small. It won't weigh you down, whether you’re route finding in the Rockies, or losing yourself in old-growth rainforests of the Pacific Northwest. Twin doors, a spacious interior, and roomy vestibules make life on the trail more comfortable.
- Featherweight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton®* carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
- Weather Protection: DuraShield™ waterproof-coated rainfly; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof-coated floor.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
- Simple, non-freestanding design
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
- Weight-saving, zipper-free vestibule
- Fast & Light setup with optional footprint
- Large doors provide easy entry and exit
- Micromesh canopy
- Waterproof rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Reinforced stress points for durability
- Internal mesh storage pockets
|Minimum Trail Weight||
1 lb. 13 oz.
|Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight||
1 lb. 7 oz.
2 lbs. 3 oz.
5 x 17 inches
84 x 50 inches
29 square feet
14 square feet
|Number of Doors||
|Number of Poles||
ION carbon fiber
10-denier nylon micromesh
15-denier ripstop nylon
7-denier ripstop nylon