The double-walled Carbon Reflex™1 tent offers the full protection, durability and simple setup of a tent while weighing as little as a tarp, and it packs down incredibly small, almost to water-bottle size. Carbon fiber poles, lightweight fabrics and a zipper-free vestibule make it ideal for ultralight backpacking at .66 kg (1 lb 7 oz), and its spacious interior and full-featured livability enhance any 3-season adventure you’re ready to take on—from bike touring through Central America to minimalist weekends. Sturdy and livable, the non-freestanding Carbon Reflex™ 1 tent proves our philosophy that traveling ultralight doesn't mean sacrificing the other qualities you care about.
- Featherweight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton®* carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
- Weather Protection: DuraShield™ waterproof-coated rainfly; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof-coated floor.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
**Footprint sold separately, see MSR Universal Footprint 1 Regular
- Simple, non-freestanding design
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
- Weight-saving, zipper-free vestibule
- Fast & Light setup with optional footprint
- Large door provides easy entry and exit
- Micromesh canopy
- Waterproof rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Reinforced stress points for durability
- Internal mesh storage pockets
|Minimum Trail Weight||
1 lb. 7 oz.
|Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight||
1 lb. 2 oz.
1 lb. 13 oz.
5 x 17 inches
84 x 30 inches
17.5 square feet
7 square feet
|Number of Doors||
|Number of Poles||
ION carbon fiber
10-denier nylon micromesh
15-denier ripstop nylon
7-denier ripstop nylon