With a broad range of uses, the updated Mountainsmith Tour lumbar pack can be used as a hiking pack, disc golf bag, messenger bag, briefcase, carry-on travel bag, diaper bag and much more.
- Built with durable Cordura® nylon fabric, this lumbar pack stands up to hundreds of thousands of miles adventuring with you around the world
- Honoring the 35+ year history of this waist pack, this classic design now incorporates modern features make this version the best yet
- Removable shoulder strap; Strapette shoulder-strap compatibility (Strapettes sold separately)
- Patented Delta compression system load adjustment; traditional front panel bungee attachment system
- Tuckaway webbing waistbelt with forward-pull adjustment; smartphone-compatible waistbelt pocket with headphone port fits iPhone® 6+ and Galaxy™ S6
- Interior foam-padded tablet sleeve; reinforced side pockets hold up to 32 fl. oz. bottles; zippered front-panel pocket with key clip
- FreeFlow ridged EVA back-panel padding; back-panel stash pocket is ideal for securing passport, boarding pass, etc.
- Zippered Inner Sanctum hanging compartment for small valuables
|Gear Capacity (L)||
|Gear Capacity (cu. in.)||
550 cubic inches
1 lb. 8.9 oz.
28 - 48 inches
610-denier HP Cordura nylon
|Number of Exterior Pockets||
3 + main compartment
11.5 x 10 x 5 inches