A hike is just not the same without your four-legged best friend. Grab your Mountainsmith K-9 Dog Pack, and hit the trail with this "dogonomically" correct gear hauler. Mountainsmith consulted a local Golden, CO sled dog veterinarian to assist with the designs to ensure a proper fit that will maintain comfort all day long. Combining that insight with 30 years of dog pack building experience brings us to the most efficient dog backpack in the industry. Often times, dogs proudly take on the responsibility of carrying their share of the load and can make a significant difference in the weight of their pack. Be sure to use this fit guide to find the proper size and fit of your pack. We always recommend erring on the smaller side.
- 4-point adjustable chest harness with padded sternum strap
- Independently adjustable back harness for custom fit
- Two zippered pannier pockets
- Single adjustable belly strap
- Single haul handle at the top of the pack
- Metal D-ring attachment point for leash
- Ergonomically tapered torso shape(veterinarian approved)
- Air mesh panels against canine body for increased ventilation
- 3M™ reflective trim on front, rear and side panels
- 210d Nylon 6.6 Junior Ripstop
- 420d Duramax™ Nylon
- 210d Nylon embossed liner
- Small: 10" x 7.75" x 8.25"
- Medium: 13" x 11" x 9"
- Large: 15.5" x 11" x 11"
- Small: 860 cubic inches / 14 liters
- Medium: 1460 cubic inches / 24 liters
- Large: 1860 cubic inches / 32 liters
- Small: 15 oz / 0.43 kg
- Medium: 16 oz / 0.45 kg
- Large: 19 oz / 0.54 kg