NEW 2019 - Selkirk 540 Stove
GSI has come out with a stove that will satisfy those families and groups outings into great outdoors. Built around twin 10,000 BTU/h burners with precise, individual controls for everything from simmering to speedy boiling and room for any two of the Bugaboo Camper pans (2 L pot, 3 L pot, 9" frypan) side-by-side, we've made a stove that was designed to really cook. The Selkirk 540 Camp Stove was made to last, with a powder-coated steel exterior and wraparound windscreens to keep the elements at bay while the stainless steel and nickel-chrome cooking surfaces make clean-up easy after even the biggest meals. Add in our simple, push-button, piezo ignition system and built-in carrying handle designed for both easy-transport and singe-free lighting.
- Powerful, twin 10,000 BTU/h* (CSA) / 11,790 BTU/h* (CE) burners designed to rapidly and evenly heat larger pots and pans.
- Simple, push-button, piezo ignition combines with built-in carrying handle to make it easy to light the stove without burnt finger-tips, scorched knuckles or slide-away stoves.
- Individual, micro-control valves provide precise tunability and output for each burner for everything from slow simmering to full-strength, fast boiling.
- Removeable pot support and stainless steel burner surround make for easy cleanup.
- Wraparound windscreens prevent gusts and inclement weather from slowing your cooking to a crawl, but fold out of the way for use with larger pots on calm days.
- Welded, nickel-chrome-plated, 4 mm/0.15" diameter steel pot supports provide a stable, secure cooking platform for 8" and 10" pots side-by-side.
- Sturdy, steel construction and powder coated exterior designed for lasting outdoor durability
|Major Dimension||21.4 in x 12.9 in x 3.8 in|
|Includes||Regulator, 2 Burner Heads, Pot Support, Upper Windscreen, Side Windscreens, Igniter, Handle, 2 Flame Adjusters|
|Dimensions||21.4 in x 12.9 in x 3.8 in|
|Product Use||Car Camping|