Two 10,000 BTU burners with individual controls for simmering or speedy boiling make the small GSI Outdoors Selkirk 460 2-burner stove ideal for families and groups who love sharing the outdoors.
- Stainless-steel and nickel-chrome cooking surfaces with removable pot support and stainless-steel burner surround make cleanup easy, even after big meals
- Powder-coated steel exterior and wraparound windscreens help keep the elements at bay; windscreens fold out of the way for use with larger cookware
- Stove top offers room for any 2 of the Bugaboo Camper 2-liter pot, 3-liter pot and 9 in. frying pan to sit side by side (pots and pans not included)
- Simple, push-button piezo ignition system
- Powerful burners rapidly and evenly heat contents of large pots and pans
- Individual, micro-control valves provide precise tunability and output for each burner
- Built-in carrying handle
- Dependent on the size of the fuel canister, boiling 1 liter of water takes approximately 15g of fuel
- Fuel not included
**This product does not currently qualify for free shipping.
|Heat Output (per burner)||
10,000 british thermal units
|Number of Burners||
|Burn Time (Max Flame)||
|Average Boil Time (1L)||
18.3 x 12.9 x 3.8 inches
|Distance Between Burners||
8 lbs. 5 oz.