Providing unmatched strength, stability, and ease of entry, the three-season, four-person Timberline SQ 4XT backpacking tent is built to be dependently durable with a spacious interior. Utilizing DAC DA17 aluminum alloy poles and our proprietary SQ Frame design, the Timberline SQ tents are built to be dependently durable with spacious interiors in an A-frame style.
- The mid-span spreader bar accentuates the curves in the tent body, adding internal volume
- Full-Coverage keeps the tent protected from the elements and creates a large 51.4 square meter front vestibule for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- Eureka!'s High/Low Vent - Air Exchange system allows for controlled airflow to keep you comfortable no matter the weather outside.
- Enjoy easy in-and-out with two generously sized D-style doors with large windows.
- Vestibule provides a place for gear storage outside of the tent.
- Pockets keep essentials close at hand.
- Bathtub floor design protects against splashing and standing water.
- Lite-Set Footprint is sold separately and protects floor from punctures and dirt.
- Carry only footprint, fly and frame as a lightweight shelter and reduce minimum weight to 4.5 kg
- Sleeping Capacity: 4
- Floor Size: 8 ft 7 in x 7 ft 1 in / 2.6 m x 2.2 m
- Interior Peak Height: 4 ft 9 in / 1.4 m
- Weight: 9 lbs 13 oz / 4.5 kg
- Pack Size: 7 in x 26 in / 18 cm x 66 cm
- Floor Area: 60.8 ft² / 5.6 m²
- Vestibules: 1
- Vestibule Area Front: 15.3 ft² / 51.4 m²
- Doors: 2
- Storage Pockets: 4
- Frame: 12 mm DAC DA17
- Inner Body Fabric: 75D 190T StormShield® polyester taffeta breathable
- Rainfly Fabric: 68D 190T Polyester ripstop 1000 mm
- Mesh: 40D Polyester no-see-um
- Floor Fabric: 75D 190T StormShield® polyester taffeta 1000 mm
**Ask us about purchasing the corresponding footprint