When summer temps say no, these socks say hell-to-the-yes. Our ultra-lightweight no show Coolmax® running sock wicks moisture and keeps the air flowing for vegan-friendly feet, keeping you dry and cool and your strides blister-free.Height: No Show Tab
Pair with: Running shoes, trail runners, athletic sneakers
- Women's no show tab socks average 2.75 in. from heel to cuff - expect them not to show much above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Heel tabs offer extra protection behind the heel from friction and keep debris at bay.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Synthetic COOLMAX® yarns are vegan and help feet stay cool and dry while running.
- Ultra-lightweight, low-profile Coolmax® socks keep your feet in their comfort zone for miles. Vegan friendly.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.