Covering the full spectrum of comfort, durability and fit, our Prism socks are beacons of positivity. Merino Wool Athletic crew socks will bend your mind with their flexibility - wool for training, for hanging, or for anything the four seasons bring your way. Wear them straight through, since they're Guaranteed for Life.Height: Crew
Pair with: Trainers, athletic shoes, gym shoes
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above an athletic shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. Here's to focusing on your workout and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- We strategically remove material in our flex windows for socks that support good form and a full range of motion.
- Merino Wool is a great athletic fiber that actively moves moisture, fights foot funk, and feels silky smooth.
- Lightweight socks breathe well, feel great, and regulate temperature during tough workouts.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.