Race-ready socks for your race-day kit. The lightweight Lillehammer Nordic sock is the team uniform for dedicated skiers that dream in Vs and eat herringbone for breakfast. A breathable mesh pattern on the upper foot and smooth, form-fitting Merino Wool all around, combine for a precision fit that will keep your focus on the finish line.Height: Nordic Boot
Pair with: Cross country ski boots, winter boots, snow boots
- Women's nordic boot socks average 9 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just to the top of a tall nordic ski boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep feet comfortable all day.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.