Named after a 70's band that used to travel and perform at lean-tos along the Appalachian Trail, the VanGrizzle is seasoned for sure. Actually, Darn Tough just made that up, but what's pure fact is how a Merino Wool trail sock is at home in the elements – so you don't have to grin and bear them.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Boot socks sit mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
- 61% Merino Wool 37% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Additional warmth and protection are the signature characteristics of midweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot reaching above the ankle for comfort and protection.
|SOCK SIZE||SHOE SIZE|
|XS||4.5 - 7||3 - 6||35 - 37/38||2.5 - 5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40/41||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42/43||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||46 - 49/50||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||50 - 53||14 - 16|