If you redesign one of the most popular socks in the line you better come correct. Increased breathability with mesh panels on top of the foot, a new smooth ribbing upper that stays put forever, and extended cushion over the Achilles – just a few heavy additions to one of the lightest hike socks out there.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Style No. 1972
- Materials: 54% Nylon, 43% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Darn Tough's most versatile construction
- Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot
|Small||-||4.5 - 7||35 - 38||3 - 35.5|
|Medium||6.5 - 9||7.5 - 10||39 - 43||6 - 8.5|
|Large||9.5 - 11.5||10.5 - 12.5||44 - 46||9-11