CoolNet® UV+ Tubular Jayla Multi: CoolNet® UV+ Tubular. Multifunctional tubular perfect for outdoor activities during sunny days. It offers a high UV protection to enjoy life out in the sun while protecting you from harmful sun radiation. Light, breathable and comfortable, this tubular is an ideal companion for running, cycling and walking as well as for climbing, trekking or motorbiking. Meet Buff's newest recycled CoolNet® UV+ fabric. 95% recycled polyester microfiber, its moisture management properties pull sweat away from your skin and into our evaporative cooling fabric design so you stay cool, light and comfortable. UPF 50+ fabrication prevents hazardous exposure to the sun while delivering 4-way ULTRA stretch weave and 100% seamless design for the perfect fit. Design: Patterned. One size.
- Recycled Coolnet UV+ fabric: 95% recycled polyester microfiber featuring ultimate moisture management properties, cooling effect, UV UPF+50 protection and ultralight weight.
- Designed in one piece and without any seams to obtain maximum comfort preventing skin irritation.
- Made using recycled materials.
- UPF50+ certified sun protection against ultraviolet (UV) radiation produced by the sun.
- Special collection with unique designs for the all hunting enthusiast.
Composition: 95% Polyester 5% Elastane
UPF 50+ sun protection
Ultra 4-way stretch
Designed to fit most adults, with heads measuring 50-58cm but if you require something smaller, we also have Junior, Child and Baby sizes and designs.
There are no irritating seams or hems
Is machine washable and non-iron
Treated with Polygiene® your BUFF® headwear will remain fresh as the silver ions prevent the build-up of bacteria in the fabric
Certified to meet Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
Weather conditions – Hot