Featuring the breathtaking wilderness of Strathcona Provincial Park to the historic Victoria waterfront, Southern Vancouver Island provides endless recreational opportunity. From Mount Washington and its world class skiing in the north to the surfer’s paradise of Tofino in the west along with the beautiful Pacific Rim National Park and the Gulf Islands, Southern Vancouver Island has an outdoor adventure waiting for everyone. To make navigating this diverse region easier, this dual-sided map is printed on durable, waterproof paper and includes industry-leading cartographic detail, colour coded Provincial Parks, countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, beaches, paddling routes and more!
The tear-resistant, waterproof map of southern Southern Vancouver Island is easy to use and carry on all your outdoor adventures. BRMB newest edition of the map includes industry-leading topographic detail, unparalleled road coverage and countless trails, rec sites, and paddling routes, along with labelled fish species and stocked fishing lakes and rivers. This map also features detailed descriptions of recreation sites and parks with information on camping, fees, activities, access and more.
- Industry-leading cartographic detail and topographic relief shading
- Enhanced private and leased land areas, including gates, to help you stay out of private lands
- Thousands of kilometres of trail systems for ATVing, paddling, snowmobiling, hiking, mountain biking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Highlighted Wildlife Management Units (WMUs) for anglers and hunters
- Labeled fish species and stocking information for fishing lakes and rivers
- Hundreds of geographic features – land and water
- National, Provincial and Regional Parks and Campsites
- Easy to read, 86 x 117 cm (34 x 46.25”) map derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:180,000 scale
- Detailed index