The SolarHome 620+ brings modern lighting, energy, and entertainment to transform any structure into an off-grid home. The easy-to-install solar panel captures daily sun to charge up a central control box which powers 3 hanging lights, USB charge-out, and an MP3/FM radio system. BioLite's first-crossover product, the SolarHome 620+ is currently in use in over 100,000 homes across western Kenya. Perfect for vans, sheds, or the next power outage, the system comes packed in a kit the size of a shoebox.
- 6W solar panel connects to 23 Wh Control Box
- 3 overhead lights, one with motion sensor
- Wall-mounted switches control hanging lights
- Control Box plays radio/MP3 & provides charge out
- 18ft daisy-chainable cables for multi-room lighting
|Solar Cell Output Capacity||
|Battery Storage Capacity (mAh)||
3,600 milliamp hours
|Power Output to Device||
Control box: 7.9 x 6. x 2.7 in.; hanging lights (each): 5.9 x 5.5 x 3.2 in.; solar panel: 11.4 x 7.5 x 0.6 in.
4 lbs. 12.5 oz.