Pasta and pork sausage crumbles in a spicy cream sauce.
- AlpineAire Pork Entrée
- Italian Cuisine
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 600 Calories per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 1-1/2 cups (12oz.|355ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #7 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
Pasta spiral (ground durum wheat semolina, water, salt), Pork sausage crumbles (pork, less than 2% salt, spices, sugar, sodium phosphate), Nonfat dry milk (grade a pasteurized skim milk), Potato starch, Dehydrated sweet cream (sweet cream solids), Cheddar cheese white [(milk, salt, cultures, & enzymes), and disodium phosphate]. May contain sodium silico aluminate at <2%], Parmesan cheese [( partially skim milk, culture, salt, enzymes) and disodium phosphate], Bell pepper red & green combo, White onion, Garlic granulated, Chives, Thyme, Sea salt, Oregano, Red pepper crushed, Natural lemon flavor (maltodextrin, dextrose, natural flavor, acacia gum, and tricalcium phosphate), Cayenne pepper (ground red pepper). Contains: Milk, Wheat
- Category: Pork Entrees
- Dish: Italian Cuisine
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [71g]
- Packaged Weight: 5.0oz. [142g]
- Calories: 310/Serving, 620/Package
- Fat (g): 12
- Carbs (g): 39
- Protein (g): 12
- Cholesterol (mg): 30
- Sodium (mg): 340
- GF: No
- Dairy Free: No
- Vegetarian: No
- Soy Free: Yes
- Vegan: No
- Product of USA
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.