Black beans & rice with a zesty southwest flavour made with corn, carrots, red & green bell peppers.
- AlpineAire Vegetarian Entrée
- Gluten Free, Vegan
- Mexican Inspired
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 640 Calories per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 2 cups (16oz.|473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #8 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
Instant white rice, Black beans, Tomato powder, Sweet corn, Sea salt, Carrots, Tomato flakes, Cumin, White Onion, Bell pepper red & green combo, White onion, Garlic granulated, Oregano, Jalapeno.
- Category: Vegetarian Entrée
- Dish: Mexican Inspired
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [92g]
- Packaged Weight: 6.50oz. [184g]
- Calories: 320/Serving, 640/Package
- Fat (g): 1
- Carbs (g): 25
- Protein (g): 11
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 390
- GF: Yes
- Dairy Free: Yes
- Nut Free: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Soy Free: Yes
- Vegan: Yes
- Product of U.S.A.
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.