A savory blend of pinto beans, vegetables, corn, mushrooms, peppers & spices.
- AlpineAire Vegetarian Entrée
- Gluten Free
- American Cuisine
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 580 Calories per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 2 cups (16oz.|473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #8 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
Pinto beans, Soy Flour (Textured Vegetable Protein), Tomato Powder, Cornmeal, Monterey chili powder (chili pepper, spices, salt, garlic) Sweet corn, Sea salt, Red & green bell pepper, White Onion, Champignon Mushrooms, Granulated garlic, Cumin, Oregano, Basil. Contains: Soy
- Category: Vegetarian Entrée
- Dish: American
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [85g]
- Packaged Weight: 6.0oz. [170g]
- Calories: 290/Serving, 580/Package
- Fat (g): 2
- Carbs (g): 48
- Protein (g): 22
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 590
- GF: Yes
- Dairy Free: Yes
- Nut Free: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Soy Free: No
- Vegan: Yes
- Product of U.S.A.
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.