Classic Mac & Cheese made with a three cheese white sauce & healthy vegetable additions of peas, carrots and corn.
- AlpineAire Vegetarian Entrée
- American Cuisine
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 800 Calories per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 2 cups (16oz.|473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #8 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
Pasta, spiral (ground durum wheat semolina, water, salt), Sour cream Sharp cheddar cheese powder (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, disodium phosphate, annatto extract), Romano cheese powder (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, disodium phosphate), Butter powder [whey solids, enzyme modified butter, maltodextrin, salt, dehydrated b utter, guar gum, annatto and turmeric (for color)]. Diced carrots, Potato starch, Parmesan cheese powder (partially skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, disodium phosphate), Sweet corn, Peas, Sea salt, White onion, White peppers. Contains: Wheat, Milk
- Category: Vegetarian Entree
- Dish: American
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [99g]
- Packaged Weight: 7.0oz. [198g]
- Calories: 400/Serving, 800/Package
- Fat (g): 12
- Carbs (g): 56
- Protein (g): 17
- Cholesterol (mg): 35
- Sodium (mg): 1280
- GF: No
- Dairy Free: No
- Nut Free: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Soy Free: Yes
- Vegan: No
- Product of U.S.A.
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.