On-the-go zinc that protects for days! Made from a mineral blend of Zinc oxide and botanical ingredients, All Good popular SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Butter is face (and body!) sunscreen at its best. Super hydrating and easy to blend thanks to coconut oil and jojoba oil, this sunscreen doesn’t leave your skin greasy and won’t clog your pores (sensitive skin, rejoice!). Zinc oxide actually sits on top of your skin to physically block UVA and UVB rays, and beeswax gives this butter an extra “oomph” in the waterproof department (water-resistant for 80 minutes). Broad-spectrum SPF in a handy dandy stick form – you butter believe it!
- Topical mineral sunscreen for face or body
- Certified Organic by USDA/NOP
- Leaping Bunny certified (that means cruelty-free!)
- Plastic-free packaging
- Made with mineral ingredients deemed ‘safe’ by the FDA
- Active ingredient: 25% non-nano particle zinc oxide
- Oxybenzone free
- GMO free
- Gluten Free
- Paraben free
- Hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin
- Prevents sun damage
- Coral reef friendly (does NOT include oxybenzone, octinoxate, octocrylene, PABA [Aminobenzoic Acid], enzacamene, octisalate, homosalate, avobenzone, toxic preservatives, or additives)
- Made in the USA
To get the most out of your SPF 50+ Sport Mineral Sunscreen Butter Stick:
- The coconut oil base will harden in colder temperatures; so, warm the butter stick on the back of the hand before applying.
- In warmer temps, go easy on the twist-up, don’t twist it up too far!
- Lather it on thick to stay white on top of your skin, or rub it into your skin to go on clear — rest assured, you’re protected either way.
|Weight||0.40 lbs / 181g|
|Dimensions||1.5 × 1.5 × 4 in|
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Zinc Oxide 25% (Non-nanoparticle)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax), Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flowers infused in Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
Unlike conventional chemical sunscreens that are harmful to humans and marine life, All Good mineral sunscreen products are made with the active ingredient, zinc oxide. Zinc oxide is a topical, non-nanoparticle, mineral-based ingredient that sits on top of your skin and won’t absorb into your body; it is one of only two ingredients that has been FDA-approved for general recognition of safety and effectiveness (GRASE)*. All Good reef-friendly suncare products meet broad-spectrum FDA standards and reef safe criteria. All Good ingredients do not include chemical UV absorbers, parabens or harmful additives (and especially no octinoxate, oxybenzone, and the other chemicals in the “Awful Eight”).
*The FDA is asking for more safety data on 12 additional active sunscreen ingredients in order to determine whether they can be classified as GRASE. We’ll do our best to keep you informed as soon as we hear more!