Crafted for mountaineers, skiers and adventurers that push deep into frigid backcountry winters.
For those that take their adventures into the heart of winter or into colder climates, the Oberon provides the crucial protection you need. Therm-a-rest engineered the Oberon to protect athletes from extreme conditions during extreme pursuits, meticulously designing every gram to add warmth and security for the user. Certified by the Responsible Down Standard, the bag's 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ repels moisture and stays warm in damp conditions. Get better rest while keeping the cold at bay with the Oberon. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.
- 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: Dries three times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.
- ThermaCapture™ Lining: Top of bag is lined to trap radiant body heat and retain warmth without adding bulk or weight.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most. Using 60% of the fill on top and 40% on the bottom gives the Oberon the optimum balance of warmth-to-weight.
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.