Push further and move faster with the Parsec™ 20F/-6C mummy sleeping bag, bred for alpine starts and ultralight bivys.Engineered for your fast and light adventures, the Parsec delivers lightweight and packable warmth. Just like an alpinist precisely selects his rack or a skier carefully chooses her line, we took the time to dial in the small details that create comfort and security in the mountains. After you break camp, the mummy-style bag uses a compression sack to easily fit into your pack without weighing you down. Designed with high-quality materials and Therm-a-Rest performance features, the Parsec easily handles three-season bivys and long pushes into the backcountry. Bottom line, those that need their sleeping bag to go further choose the Parsec. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.
- 800-fill : Dries three times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs.
- ™: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.
- Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most. The Parsec places 60% of the fill on top and 40% on the bottom to give the bag an elite warmth-to-weight ratio. :
- Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down. :
- Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth. :
- Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely. :
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.