Perfect for kayak bow or stern hatches.
Designed to maximize use of kayak hatch storage space, the shape of the waterproof Bulkhead Tapered dry bag allows it to optimally fit in kayak bow and stern hatches. Any air trapped in the bag is easily vented via the waterproof PurgeAir™ valve, better enabling the bag to fit into tight compartments.
- PurgeAir™-equipped: Our unique and waterproof PurgeAir valve vents trapped air, helping the dry bag compress further after being sealed, and is both more durable and more reliably waterproof than waterproof/breathable fabric membranes.
- Space-optimizing: Tapered shape nestles into a kayak's bow or stern hatch space, maximizing use of available space.
- Stow-friendly: Made of durable materials that help the bag slide smoothly in and out of hatches.
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.