A sleek, lightweight dive light designed to fit inside your buoyancy compensator pocket. The yellow Nemo 1960 LED Flashlight with Photoluminescent Shroud from Pelican features a 24 lumen output, produced by a white LED emitter, with a 167 foot beam throw. O-ring sealed, the light is IPX8-rated to be submersible to 328 feet. Made of corrosion, impact, and temperature-resistant Xenoy ABS polymer resin, the housing has an integrated utility clip for secure storage or hands-free use. A glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent shroud absorbs light, even from the flashlight's beam, to make it easy to find in the dark. At 5.5 inches long and weighing 1.6 ounces with batteries, it is perfect as a back-up or in close quarters where larger lights can become a hindrance. The light runs on two included AAA batteries with a maximum runtime of three hours.
- IPX8 rated, submersible to 328'
- 24 lumens output, with a 3-hour runtime
- Twist the shroud for easy on/off switching, even with gloves
- Compact and lightweight: 5.5" long and 1.9 oz with batteries
- Temperature, impact and corrosion-resistant yellow Xenoy polymer resin body
- Glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent shroud absorbs light from the environment, even the flashlight's beam, to make it easy to find.
|Illumination Source||White LED|
|Maximum Output||24 lumens|
|Battery / Runtime||2 x AAA alkaline / 3 hr maximum|
|Beam Intensity||657 cd|
|Construction||Xenoy ABS polycarbonate resin|
|Waterproofing||IPX8 rated, submersible to 328' (100 m)|
|Length||5.5" (13.9 cm)|
|Weight||With batteries: 1.9 oz (53.9 g)
Without batteries: 1.1 oz (31.2 g)