Get the benefits of an LPG stove: lightness, ease of use, and heat control, without the hassles: poor performance in cold or at altitude, and problems adding a windscreen. As a bonus with the Vega Stove, you can use your Outback Oven to create baked goods in camp. Invert the canister to maximize fuel consumption. The detached canister design recoups more heat from every cartridge, and reduces cooking times by up to 20%. The preheating tube ensures proper combustion and cold-weather performance.
- Integrated canister stand allows you to flip the canister upside down when temps drop
- Low profile provides extra stability on uneven ground or for larger pots
- Large burner head provides wide heat displacement to prevent spot burning on your cooksets
- 10,200 BTU output can boil 1 liter of water in as little as 3 min., depending on climate, altitude and other factors
- Easily move between simmer and boil with precise flame control
- Efficient fuel usage offers up to 160 min. of output using an 8 oz. fuel canister (not included)
- Includes storage bag for transport and windscreen for increased efficiency
|Burn Time (Max Flame)||
|Average Boil Time (1L)||
4 min. 30 sec.
5.1 x 2.75 x 2.6 inches