Making room for up to three people, the Zoic 3 tent is the ideal backpacking tent for trips with family or friends. Designed with extra interior space for stretching out and storing gear, the tent offers plenty of breathing room for everyone. The Zoic 3 tent's full, ultra-breathable micromesh canopy keeps the interior cool and dry, even with three people in the tent. Its quick-pitch hubbed pole system lets you speed through setup, leaving more time for day hikes or just hanging out at camp. Lightweight enough for backpacking the Grand Canyon's South Rim to the Colorado River, but with livability features that make it a comfortable choice for the frontcountry, the Zoic 3 features two easy-access doors and three gear lofts for personalized storage options.
- Light: Full micromesh canopy offers max breathability, moisture control, views and bug-free protection, with minimal weight.
- Spacious: A wide floor plan and steep sidewalls create a roomy interior that accommodates a 25-in. mattress for each occupant.
- Easy Setup: Freestanding system with hubbed poles allows for quick and easy pitching.
- Durable: Proven MSR design geometry is matched with light, strong aluminum poles and long-lasting Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating.
- Livability: Included performance features, three built-in gear lofts and extra volume make this tent an excellent value.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
** Product does not currently qualify for free shipping
|Minimum Trail Weight||
5 lbs. 7 oz.
|Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight||
4 lbs. 6 oz.
5 lbs. 14 oz.
5 x 21 inches
88 x 75 inches
46 square feet
18 square feet
|Number of Doors||
|Number of Poles||
15-denier nylon micromesh
70-denier nylon taffeta 3,000mm Xtreme Shield
40-denier ripstop nylon 1,500mm Xtreme Shield