Our rugged Revo Ascent snowshoes are engineered to take you anywhere you want—or need—to go. That confidence starts with their ExoTract™ deck, which combines external steel teeth for gripping the contours of slopes, with supreme durability, and the torsional flex of plastic for excellent purchase. Steep terrain demands the security of our PosiLock™ AT bindings and Ergo™Televators heel lifts, while the snowshoe’s reinforced nose and new higher-strength crampon withstand challenging conditions.
- External Traction: Aggressive perimeter teeth and new durable steel DTX crampons offer advanced traction, especially on traverses and in challenging conditions.
- Durable: Injection-molded plastic deck withstands abusive conditions, plus adds unique torsional flex for a deep purchase.
- Ultimate Foot Security: Two-piece, independently conforming PosiLock AT bindings create our most secure, freeze-resistant attachment, regardless of footwear.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Add-on Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps with an ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole grip.
Weight per pair: 4 lbs 9 oz / 2.04kg
Dimensions: 8 x 25 in
Binding type: PosiLock
Gait: Unisex/average width
Load capacity: 120 - 220 lbs
Load w/ tails (Standard): 120 - 280 lbs