So compact and light, it’s hardly noticeable in your pack, the Front Range tarp shelter lets parties of four move faster on giant alpine missions and ski traverses, with all-season protection from the elements. Supremely versatile—it makes a featherweight dining hall too—this ultra-simple shelter is boosted with our Xtreme Shield™ coating for long-term durability. Whether you’re taking advantage of spring’s longer days or building a winter basecamp, the ultralight Front Range makes these sufferfests a little more Type 1 fun. The optional bug/floor insert adds protection for mud and mosquito season.
- Featherweight: Hyper-efficient tarp shelter sleeps four but is ultralight even for two, with a 5’ 4” peak height for gearing up easily.
- Quick Setup: Frameless, floorless design pitches with ski/trekking poles or 5-foot accessory pole (sold separately); ski straps included for easy assembly.
- Easy Access: Zippered door rolls back completely on both sides for sweeping views and easy entry.
- Versatile: Light enough to carry as a solo shelter, dining hall, or emergency shelter. Optional Bug/Floor Insert available for wet & buggy terrain.
- Durable: Steep canopy sheds snow and water and features Xtreme Shield waterproof coating for long-lasting durability.
- Includes: Front Range tarp shelter, (2) straps for ski/trekking pole assembly, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
|INNER TENT AREA||274 x 274 cm|
|HEIGHT INNER TENT||162 cm|
|NUMBER OF DOORS||1 door|
|MINIMUM WEIGHT||740 g|
|TOTAL WEIGHT||910 g|
|FOLDED SIZE||30 x 13 cm|
|MATERIAL||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield polyurethane & silicone|
|COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE||Vietnam|