Whether you need power while camping in a tent or trailer, or looking for a reliable emergency power supply, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station helps you keep all your essential devices charged up and ready.
- Quiet, portable power at the push of a button. 400Wh, 33Ah (12V) Battery capacity.
- Chainable and replaceable sealed lead-acid AGM battery weighing 29 lbs.
- Numerous powering options including: two USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 400
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 400 in about 8-16 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 5 hours.
- Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 13 hours.
- Wall Charger (72W): 5 Hours
- Car Charger (30W): 13 Hours
- Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel: 23-58 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 13-32 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 6.5-16 Hours
- Nomad 100 Solar Panel: 6.5-16 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 4-8 Hours (NOTE: Connecting the Yeti 400 to the Boulder 200 Briefcase requires an Anderson to 8mm Connector cable)
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max) regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, 60Hz, pure sine wave): 110V, 2.6A (300W continuous, 600W surge max)
- Power Pole Chaining Port: 12V, up to 33A (400W max)
- Charging Port (input, 8mm, blue, circle): 14-29V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Cell Type: AGM Lead-Acid
- Peak Capacity: 396Wh (12V, 33Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in