Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Composed of two Boulder 50 Solar Panels (100 watts total) chained together and connected by a hinge. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Included a protective canvas bag for easy carrying. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
- 100 total Watts - two 50 Watt panels (18-22V) chained together and connected by a hinge
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
- Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying.
- The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 100 Briefcase is best used for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa's and Yetis.
- Sherpa 100 3-4 Hours
- Yeti 150 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 400 8-16 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium 20-40 Hours
- Yeti 1250 24-48 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium 28-56 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium 60-120 Hours
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 7A (100W max)
- Product SKU: 32408
- Weight: 25.9 lbs (11.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 40.0 x 26.75 x 1.75 in (101.6 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty: 12 months
- Rated Power: 100 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
**Does not qualify for free shipping