Stay on pace for your next personal record with Forerunner® 230, the GPS and GLONASS running watch with smart features. Its built-in activity tracker keeps recording steps, even when you’re not running. Pair your watch with a compatible phone for connected features like automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, smart notifications, audio prompts and live tracking. You can also download customizable watch faces and applications from Connect IQ™. HR data such as heart rate, heart rate zone and VO2 max estimate allows you to train more effectively. For more challenging runs, download advanced workouts and training plans to your watch from Garmin Connect.
- Receive prompts from your connected smartphone, including laps and lap times.
- Screen is 44% larger than Forerunner 220, but the same physical size.
- Longer battery life than the 220; 16 hours in training mode and up to 5 weeks in watch mode.
- Addition of GLONASS capability provides additional accuracy to the Forerunner lineup.
- See incoming emails, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and more from your compatible smartphone. You may also control the music on your smartphone.
- Forerunner 230 running watch estimates VO2 max and recovery time and predicts your race times for several distances when used with heart rate monitor.
- Forerunner 230 doubles as a watch and activity tracker. Count steps, calories and distance throughout the day. The move bar with vibration alert motivates you to move when you’ve been sitting too long.
- An easy-to-read color graph shows your heart rate zone at a quick glance.
- Download watch faces, widgets, apps and data fields.