Providing unmatched strength, stability, and ease of entry, the three-season, two-person Timberline SQ 2XT backpacking tent is built to be dependently durable with a spacious interior.
- Utilizing DAC DA17 aluminum alloy poles and our proprietary SQ Frame design, the Timberline SQ tents are built to be dependently durable with spacious interiors in an A-frame style.
- Full-Coverage keeps the tent protected from the elements and creates a large 1 square meter front vestibule for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- Eureka!'s High/Low Vent - Air Exchange system allows for controlled airflow to keep you comfortable no matter the weather outside.
- Enjoy easy in-and-out with two generously sized D-style doors with large windows.
- Front vestibule provides a place for gear storage outside of the tent.
- Interior pockets keep essentials close at hand.
- Bathtub floor design protects against splashing and standing water.
- Lite-Set Footprint is sold separately and protects floor from punctures and dirt.
- Carry only footprint, fly and frame as a lightweight shelter & reduce minimum weight to 3 kg.
Sleeping Capacity: 2
Floor Size: 7 ft 3 in x 4 ft 11 in / 2.2 m x 1.5 m
Interior Peak Height: 3 ft 7 in / 1.1 m
Minimum Weight: 6 lbs 10 oz / 3 kg
Pack Size: 6 in x 24 in / 15 cm x 61 cm
Floor Area: 35.7 ft² / 3.3 m²
Vestibule Area Front: 10.6 ft² / 1 m²
Storage Pockets: 4
Frame: 12 mm DAC DA17
Inner Body Fabric: 75D 190T StormShield® polyester taffeta breathable
Rainfly Fabric: 68D 190T Polyester ripstop 1000 mm
Mesh: 40D Polyester no-see-um
Floor Fabric: 75D 190T StormShield® polyester taffeta 1000 mm
**Ask us about purchasing the corresponding footprint