Built with a durable aluminum construction and medium length, the Black Diamond Quickdraw tour Probe 280 is the go-to probe for day-in/day-out backcountry touring and snow study. The Tour 280’s updated ferrules make for increased durability and quick alignment, while the integrated stuff sack and non-slip grip make for fast, one-pull deployment in emergency situations.
- Updated dual Quickdraw speed ferrules make for extremely fast deployment with maximum durability
- Rapid deployment stuffsack integrates with the probe’s pull cord for one-pull readiness
- Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves
- Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger
- High-visibility 1 cm markings
Weight : 342 g (12 oz)
Length : 280 cm (110 in)