Our longest avalanche probe designed for ski guides, patrollers, and those touring in deep snow and glaciated terrain, the Black Quickdraw Carbon Probe 320 is built with a light yet strong carbon fiber construction. The Carbon Probe 320’s updated ferrules make for increased durability and quick alignment, while the integrated stuff sack and non-slip grip make for fast, one-pull deployment in emergency situations.
- Updated dual Quickdraw speed ferrules make for extremely fast deployment with maximum durability
- Rapid deployment stuffsack integrates with the probe’s pull cord for one-pull readiness
- Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves
- Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger than the probe shaft
- High-visibility 1 cm markings
Weight : 342 g (13 oz)
Length : 320 cm (126 in)